1. Talents are the natural abilities and skills people possess that allow them to exceed expectations in certain areas (artistic, academic, sports)
2. I think I am a good listener, and that I also am good at analyzing information that I have received. I also think that I can take what I learn and help others understand it better (sort of like teaching, more like a review or reteaching). I am also good at being accountable, whether the responsibility is punctuality or integrity or accepting consequences. I also think that I am willing to serve and help others when they need it.
Today, our topic in class was talents. We learned about the different ways to define talent, and the different talents people possess. Another thing we learned was talent warp, which is when people see the talents other people have and become discouraged because they think they are not talented as what they see.
Does "talent warp" apply to you? How do you deal with it? How do you view yourself?
ReplyDelete