Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 8 Reflection/Questions

How are you going to choose your career?
I am going to choose my career based on what I want to do and what I am interested in. The salary and my parent's opinions won't have much effect on how I choose.

Does your gender make a difference?
Not really, the jobs I might want do not really require  gender-based qualities. My gender also won't limit or decide what kind of job I want.

Who will help you choose a career?
My brother might be able to offer advice on what I should do. My parents will as well, but I will be the one who makes the final decision, not anyone else.

Can the Bible offer any help?
Yes, it can help by providing a source of wisdom, and it can be a place to turn to when harder thinking is necessary.

Today in class we spent time learning about our decisions and their consequences, and how the Bible can affect what decisions make based on God's standard. We compared our decisions now with decisions we had as children, as saw the difference in magnitude and responsibility they hold, especially as we prepare for higher education and our careers.

1 comment:

  1. Albert, you answered her questions, but your paragraph was more a summary of what went on rather than a reflection of how it applies to you. Please keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete